Gastrointestinal surgery is a treatment for diseases of the parts of the body involved in digestion. This includes the esophagus (food pipe), stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and rectum. It also includes organs like the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
Dr. G Rajasekhar Reddy is one of the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad with over 26 years of experience, He had performed more than 5244 Laparoscopic GI Surgeries in last 26 years.
What is Laparoscopy Surgery?
Laparoscopy Surgery an operation performed in the abdomen or pelvis using small incisions with the aid of a camera. The laparoscope aids diagnosis or therapeutic interventions with a few small cuts in the abdomen.
Which Gastrointestinal Conditions can be Treated with Laparoscopic Surgery in Hyderabad?
- Appendicitis. When the appendix becomes infected and inflamed, it may be removed (appendectomy).
- Colon cancer and other gastrointestinal cancers. Surgery is done to remove cancerous tumors in the digestive system and parts of the digestive system that have cancer.
- Diverticular disease. A diverticulum is a small pouch or pocket in the colon (large intestine).Sometimes they can become inflamed and cause pain (diverticulitis).
- Gallbladder disease. When there is a problem with the gallbladder usually gallstones, the gallbladder can be removed. Gallbladder Surgery is also called a cholecystectomy.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and hiatal hernias. GERD, or acid reflux is when the acid from the stomach backs up into the esophagus (food pipe) and causes heartburn. Sometimes it happens because of a hiatal hernia.
- Hernia Surgery. A hernia is when a part of the body (like the intestine) comes through a hole or weak spot in the wall of muscle or connective tissue that’s supposed to protect it (like the abdomen).
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis). With inflammatory bowel disease, the immune system attacks the intestines and causes pain and inflammation.
- Rectal prolapse. Surgery is used to treat rectal prolapse, a condition in which part of the intestine comes through the anus.
- Weight loss. Different types of bariatric surgery (for example, gastric bypass) may be done to treat obesity.
Advantages of Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Laparoscopic Surgery in Hyderabad:
Minimal invasive Laparoscopic GI Surgery is more beneficial for patients. Dr. G Rajasekhar Reddy have confirmed that minimal invasive GI surgeries have had better outcomes compared to open surgeries.
- Quicker recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Reduced rate of infection
- Reduced recurrence rate
- Minimal scarring
- Patients face less stress and less trauma
- Rehabilitation is quick
- Less usage of pain medication post-surgery
- Operated subjects can return to normal life earlier than expected
- Reduces infections, wound complications, hernias, and scar tissue formations
Book an Appointment Now with Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Hyderabad
Why you should opt for Laparoscopic GI Surgery at Apollo Hospital Jubliee Hills, Hyderabad
|| 3 Months
|| 8-10 Days
|Post Surgical Pain
||1 - 2 cm
|| 10 - 12 cms
Laparoscopic GI Surgery Cost in Hyderabad
Apollo Hospital Jubliee Hills is well equipped with advanced technology to perform minimally invasive procedures that are advantageous for the patient.
Laparoscopy Surgery Cost in Hyderabad depends upon the type of surgery. Since the cost often depends on the type of surgery performed, the laparoscopic surgery cost in Apollo Hospital is subject to vary according to patient’s existing health condition, type of surgery is also an important factor which influence the cost of Laparoscopic GI Surgery.
Dr. G Rajasekhar Reddy is a renowned laparoscopic surgeon & one of the Best Gastro Surgeon in Hyderabad at Apollo Hospital Jubliee Hills. Book an appointment now to get an affordable laparoscopy surgery quote.
Get a Lowest Quote for Laparoscopic Surgery in Jubilee Hills @ Apollo Hospital