Dr. G. Rajasekhar Reddy
MS (PGI Chandigarh), DNB (New Delhi), FRCS (Edin), FRCS (Glasgow) UK
Senior Consultant Surgeon
General, Surgical Gastroenterology
Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery
Dr. G Rajasekhar Reddy is one of the Best & Renowned Gastro Surgeon in Hyderabad at Apollo Hospital Jubilee Hills, with over 26 years of experience in the field of Surgical Gastroenterology, General & Laparoscopic Surgery & Sr. Bariatric Surgeon. Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy practices at Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad as a Senior Consultant Surgeon.
Dr. G Rajasekhar Reddy is a Renowned Laparoscopic Surgeon in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad who respects Ethics, having Good communication skills in Telugu, Hindi, English & Punjabi.
Membership of Professional Bodies
Member of Indian national Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Member of the Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Endo-surgeons (IAGES)
Member of The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Member of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA)
Member of the Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India (ACRSI)
He is the most senior authority in his field to decide if surgery is required for a condition or not! & Dr. G Rajasekhar performed many Bariatric surgeries & he is also known for his Excellent post operation care.
He completed MBBS from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool in 1993, DNB from Diploma National Board in 1997, and FRCS - General Surgery from Royal College Of Edinburgh in 1998.
- FRCS - Edinburgh - U.K., Oct 1998.
- FRCS - Glasgow - U.K., Dec. 1999.
- MS-PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education
Research – Chandigarh)- June 1993-1996
DNB (Diplomate of National board New Delhi)May 1997
- MBBS - Kurnool Medical College, A.P, India, March.1993
- Attended ASICON (Association of Surgeons of India Conference) in 2006, 2008, 2014, 2016,
- Completed Fellowship in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery from LASER (Laparoscopic
Academy of Surgical Education & Research), Indore in 2014.
- Completed training in Bariatric Surgery at CODS (Centre for Obesity and Diabetes Support)
under Dr. Muffazlae in Mumbai in 2012.
- Advanced Certificate of participation in AGA Clinical Congress of Gastroenterology with
- Attended the International GI Conference at Asian Institute of Gastroenterology – Hyderabad
- Attended National Conference and Workshop of ASI (Association of Surgeons of India 2003).
- Attended the Fifth International workshop on Advanced Laparoscopic Digestive Surgery and
allied Specialties organized by CIGES – 2002.
- Attended the National Conference and Workshop of ACRSI 2001.
- Attended the Third International Workshop on Advanced Laparoscopic Digestive Surgery and
allied Specialties organized by CIGES – 2000.
- Attended ELSA (ENDOSCOPIC AND LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEONS OF ASIA) Conference in 1999.